A uk beauty blog giving you reviews, tips and tricks with all aspects of make up and beauty.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Soap and Glory Righteous Butter

I love having soft skin and taking care of my skin. Although I'm always moaning about having oily facial skin the rest of my skin is really pretty dry, so I need to use a nice thick creamy moisturiser. I;m a huge Soap and Glory fan and love the Righteous lotion, so I decided to change and use the butter as I found the lotion wasn't really giving my skin that intense moisture hit.



As with all Soap and Glory products this comes in a beautifully kitsch packaging, with the gorgeous 50's style imagery and the witty writings. These are as well as the amazing products contained one of the reasons I gravitate towards Soap and Glory.

This moisturiser is a rich butter formula with shea butter and aloe vera. It smells divine. A small amount of this goes a real long way on the skin, especially when used on damp skin.  I use this after exfoliating when my skin is patted dry with a towel leaving a small trace of water on my skin. I do also use this on my skin when it is dry.

The moisturiser its self is really thick and creamy its also beautifully soft and non greasy. It doesn't leave any horrible residue on the skin. Only a feeling of velvet. It leaves my skin absolutely baby soft to the touch. I have received a fair few comments on how soft my skin is as well as a few shocked looks. Also I have quite sensitive skin and this doesn't give me any adverse reactions at all. Not even a slight irritation.

 Its one of those moisturisers that after using it you don't really want anyone else to touch your skin and feel how soft it is because you're to busy being amazed with its softness. This has become a firm favorite with me and is completely a repeat purchase. As with every other Soap and Glory product I get my hands on.

Soap and Glory can be found at most Boots stores. As we're near Christmas there will be at some point an offer of some sort on these products (Normally a 3 for 2) Grab a few and try them for yourself! I can't see you being disappointed!

Do you use Soap and Glory? DO you know of any other moisturiser that you couldnt live without? Let me know!

xoxo - Lizzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

All Images and literary works copyright Lizzy Jane Holliday unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.

Bloggers.com

Lizzyjane - Find me on Bloggers.com

© Butterflys at the mailbox, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena